MACC completes investigation into FashionValet


infrographic

The Malaysian Anti-Corruption commission has completed its investigation into e-commerce platform FashionValet.

MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki said that the investigation paper has been sent to the Legal and Prosecution Division director for further consideration.

"The decision on this investigation will be obtained in the near future," he said in a statement on Thursday (Nov 28).

FashionValet founders Datin Vivy Yusof and Fadzaruddin Shah Anuar had previously given their statements to the MACC.

Government-linked investment companies Khazanah Nasional Bhd and Permodalan Nasional Bhd has lost a total of RM43.9mil from their investment into the company.

MACC had also frozen several personal and company bank accounts belonging to the couple.

The case is being investigated under Section 18 of the MACC Act 2009.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Anwar takes over Pandan as adopted constituency
Supporters gather in KLIA to welcome Global Sumud Flotilla activists’ return
Shots fired at suspects attempting to ram policemen
Traffic builds up on major highways as holiday travellers return
Malaysian citizen confirmed dead in Philippine building collapse
Bersatu claims PAS failed to work together to resolve Perlis, NS crises
Two killed in road collision near Bagan Serai
We are the moderate brand that gave you votes, Bersatu tells PAS off
Don’t poke into our internal affairs, Bersatu tells PAS
Defence Ministry mulling offers to replace cancelled Norwegian missile deal

Others Also Read