New mention date set for accused in boyfriend murder case


BANTING: The Magistrate’s Court here set May 28 as the new date for the next mention of the case of a part-time female model, who allegedly murdered her boyfriend in a residential unit in Rimbayu Perennia, Telok Panglima Garang, last month.

Magistrate Maslinda Selamat set the date to enable the prosecution to submit the toxicology report, post-mortem and chemical report.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
court , mention , medical report , boyfriend , murder , new date

Next In Nation

Flood situation worsens in northern Sabah as evacuees rise to 4,761
TB outbreak: Johor Ramadan bazaar SOPs unchanged, says exco rep
Bersatu crisis: Raub, Lipis divisions dissolved today
Smooth traffic reported on several main highways as at 9.40pm
Health Ministry accelerates efforts to strengthen food safety control to achieve target by 2030
Pahang Sultan, Tengku Ampuan express sadness, sympathy at Trooper Indiran's death
Perak urges use of reusable bags ahead of ban on single-use plastics
Ramadan bazaars: A beloved annual tradition for Malaysians
Bersatu appoints new task force to restructure divisions, wings
Madani govt component parties must strengthen cohesion to realise people's mandate, says Zaliha

Others Also Read