Don't take matters into your own hands, warns Pahang police over latest Molotov incident


PETALING JAYA: Be patient and let us find those responsible, says Pahang police after another convenience store was attacked with a petrol bomb at Kuantan.

Pahang police chief Comm Datuk Seri Yahaya Othman said they were aware of the incident that occurred at Sungai Isap on Friday evening (March 29).

"Rest assured that our investigators are working on finding those responsible.

"That said, the public must be patient and allow the investigation process to go on without any disturbance," he said when contacted on Saturday (March 30).

Comm Yahaya said the last thing anyone wanted was for people to take matters into their own hands.

Previously, a KK Super Mart outlet in Bidor, Perak, was attacked with a Molotov cocktail on March 26.

These attacks followed the controversial socks discovered on sale at certain branches of the convenience store chain KK Super Mart on March 13.

This led to calls for a boycott and threats against its business and staff.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Petrol Bomb , Molotov , KK Mart , Police , Kuantan

Next In Nation

Azam Baki files defamation suit against news agency
Anwar hosts reception for Singapore PM Wong, discusses efforts to strengthen ties
Selangor Sultan receives RM11.47mil in business tithe contributions
Over 1,000 displaced as floods worsen in Sabah’s north, Pitas emerges as worst-hit
'Don't shoot the messenger', says Nurul Izzah in urging authorities to probe allegations into MACC chief's alleged shareholdings
Anwar holds talks with Singapore PM Lawrence Wong
ROS refutes allegations of power abuse by MIPP
Cops on the hunt for duo who broke into Sitiawan mosque, stole from donation boxes
116 Bazaar Ramadan Rahmah to be held this year, says Fuziah
Malaysia looks forward to close cooperation with new Bangladesh leadership, says Anwar

Others Also Read