JaminKerja initiative to continue efforts to revive job market, economy, says Socso


  • Nation
  • Friday, 18 Feb 2022

KUALA LUMPUR: The JaminKerja Keluarga Malaysia initiative which will be launched on Saturday (Feb 19) is a continuation of efforts to revitalise the job market and help launch the country's economic recovery, says the Social Security Organisation (Socso).

Its chief executive Datuk Seri Dr Mohammed Azman Aziz Mohammed said prior to this, efforts implemented through the PenjanaKerjaya incentive programme had helped 320,864 job seekers gain employment through various initiatives last year.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves
Look for green sources instead of coal for power generation, urges LDP
Vernacular education not a hindrance to national integration, says MCA
UTeM comes to aid of financially-strapped student
State polls: Forecast of thunderstorms, rain in six states
BSH of RM300 monthly extended to non-pensionable veterans from age 60

Others Also Read