Saifuddin defends Foreign Ministry's appointments of two senior officers


  • Nation
  • Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021

KUALA LUMPUR: Foreign Minister Datuk Saifuddin Abdullah has defended the ministry's recent appointments of two senior officers after the matter was raised in the Dewan Rakyat.

"As I had previously mentioned, the former CEO of the National Film Development Corporation (Finas) Dr Ahmad Idham Ahmad Nadzri was appointed as cultural secretary.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves

Others Also Read