Four men plead not guilty to murdering former Mardi director in robbery


  • Nation
  • Tuesday, 06 Jul 2021

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Four men pleaded not guilty in the High Court here on Tuesday (July 4) to charges of killing former Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Mardi) information technology division director Dr Wan Hassan Wan Embong in a robbery incident at the latter’s residence, last year.

Security guard S. Vickeswaran, 23, mailman P. Kogilan and unemployed M. Ravindran, both 24, and electrician T. Sugu, 28, made the plea after the charges against them were read out by an interpreter during the mention of the case before Judicial Commissioner Datuk Aslam Zainuddin.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

The driving force of youth power
Close fights where every vote counted
Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk

Others Also Read