Guidelines for govt offices in Phase Two states issued


PUTRAJAYA: Guidelines on how to conduct hybrid operations of government offices in the five states which will enter Phase Two of the National Recovery Plan (NRP) today have been issued.

In a statement yesterday, Chief Secretary to the government Tan Sri Mohd Zuki Ali said hybrid operations would see a 40% attendance at the office (not including front line services), with the remaining 60% working from home on a rotation basis.

“All meetings and discussions are to be conducted online through a safe medium with guaranteed confidentiality,” he said.

Last Saturday, Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced the transition to Phase Two of the NRP for Perlis, Kelantan, Perak, Pahang and Terengganu based on the threshold values achieved by the states concerned.

Mohd Zuki said attendance at the office must be accompanied by official documents and work pass, apart from complying with the standard operating procedure to prevent the spread of Covid-19 set by the National Security Council and the Health Ministry. — Bernama

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 46
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

Estate workers willingly stand by roadside in the rain to get Covid-19 vaccine jab
Covid-19 Watch: No new EMCO or EMCOs extensions, says the NSC
Melaka polls: PN-BN cooperation at Federal level can be replicated in Melaka state election, says Hamzah
Melaka polls: Why snub assemblymen who left Perikatan, asks PKR info chief
Malaysia invited to showcase its maritime sector to IMO
Undi 18: Government wants to give more power to young people, says PM
Covid-19: Number of cases spike in Sabah
Noh Omar: Entrepreneurs who refuse vaccination will have problems conducting business
Budget 2022: Experts call for improving internet access in schools and higher learning institutions
Couple fined RM5,000 each for crossing state lines without full Covid-19 vaccination

Others Also Read


Vouchers