PETALING JAYA: The Sungai Buloh overhead bridge restaurant has been temporarily closed beginning Sunday (May 9) to allow sanitation works to be carried out, says Plus Malaysia Berhad (PLUS).
In a tweet on Sunday (May 9), PLUS said the restaurant is scheduled to reopen at 6pm on May 12.
PLUS also assured that petrol stations there would not be affected by the closure and will continue operating as usual.
“The Sungai Buloh overhead bridge restaurant (both ways) will be temporarily closed beginning May 9 and is scheduled to reopen at 6pm on May 12.
“The petrol stations, however, will continue operating as usual.”
The restaurant is among the premises listed in the Hotspots Identification for Dynamic Engagement (HIDE).
Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob said on Saturday (May 8) that all premises listed in HIDE will be ordered to be closed for three days.
There were 151 hotspots identified in the first HIDE system list, mainly comprising shopping malls around the country as well as restaurants and markets.
National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin had previously said all premises and locations in the HIDE system are not Covid-19 clusters but have the potential to turn into one if pre-emptive action is not taken.