Waiting for Cabinet to lift MM2H suspension


Datuk Seri Nancy Shukri. -filepic

PETALING JAYA: After months of suspension of the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme, Datuk Seri Nancy Shukri said the review of the programme has been completed and can resume if it is approved by the Cabinet

The Tourism, Arts and Culture (Motac) Minister said the review of the conditions in the programme was completed by a consulting firm on Feb 28 before it was presented to the ministry last week.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 48
Cxense type: NA
User access status: 3
Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

Temporary freeze on hiring foreign workers lifted from Aug 19
Dewan Negara meeting adjourned
Two boys missing, feared drowned in Sungai Triang
Three-year-old boy found dead in KL from suspected abuse, aunt arrested
Sultan Nazrin launches 'Solo Artbeat of Halimah Mohd Said' exhibition
Proposal for RCI on LCS project to be presented to Cabinet on Aug 17, says Hisham
Health commission needs to be established - health experts
Johor govt provides temporary housing to family affected by storm
Sabah closely monitoring Hadi Minallah group despite no reports on them in state
Police deny hundreds of motorcycles went missing in Terengganu

Others Also Read