No targeted enhanced MCO in three Pahang districts after positive Covid-19 case


KUANTAN: There is currently no targeted enhanced MCO being imposed in three districts of Pahang, says state secretary Datuk Seri Dr Sallehuddin Ishak.

He denied that the order would be enforced in Kuantan, Pekan and Bentong following the detection of a positive case here.

He said the state Covid-19 task force committee was in the process of contact tracing and conducting a risk assessment of the case.

"It is hoped that the public will not spread false news and instead refer to official channels for accurate information.

"In the meantime, always comply with the set standard operating procedures by practising physical distancing, wear face masks, especially in public and avoid crowded spaces and talking at close range," said Sallehuddin in a statement on Wednesday (Dec 2).

Article type: free
User access status:
   

Did you find this article insightful?

Yes
No

40% readers found this article insightful

Next In Nation

Sources: Bersatu to wait for Barisan’s stand on cooperation
Umno will not postpone party polls, says Nazri
Covid-19 clusters in nursing homes have claimed nine lives, says Health DG
MCA concerned over implications of apex court ruling on defamation
Health DG: Beware of fake Covid-19 vaccines, only trust those from Health Ministry
Covid-19: Only 6% of population have registered for vaccination so far, says Ismail Sabri
Annuar Musa doesn't speak for Barisan, says Nazri
Emergency proclamation: AGC objects to Anwar's bid for judicial review
Covid-19: 14 new clusters detected, 12 linked to workplaces
Bersatu supreme council meeting ends

Stories You'll Enjoy


Vouchers