Singapore rebuts Malaysia's statement over Seletar Airport flight procedures


Singapore's Seletar Airport. – The Straits Times/ANN

SINGAPORE (The Straits Times/Asia News Network): The Singaporean ministry of transport on Monday (Dec 10) claims that the documents it made public on Dec 4 with regard to flight procedures for Seletar Airport – the Instrument Landing System (ILS) procedures – were in response to media queries as to whether the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) had consulted its Malaysian counterpart in December 2017.

The queries arose from Malaysia's claim earlier that day that the matter had only come to its attention two months ago, in October 2018.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Flood situation worsens in northern Sabah as evacuees rise to 4,761
TB outbreak: Johor Ramadan bazaar SOPs unchanged, says exco rep
Bersatu crisis: Raub, Lipis divisions dissolved today
Smooth traffic reported on several main highways as at 9.40pm
Health Ministry accelerates efforts to strengthen food safety control to achieve target by 2030
Pahang Sultan, Tengku Ampuan express sadness, sympathy at Trooper Indiran's death
Perak urges use of reusable bags ahead of ban on single-use plastics
Ramadan bazaars: A beloved annual tradition for Malaysians
Bersatu appoints new task force to restructure divisions, wings
Madani govt component parties must strengthen cohesion to realise people's mandate, says Zaliha

Others Also Read