SHAH ALAM: Selangor Mentri Besar Azmin Ali (pic) announced the portfolios for himself and his 10 state executive councillors, Wednesday.
The list of portfolios is as follows:
1. Azmin Ali (PKR-Bukit Antarabangsa) - Chairman of Finance, Land Development, Natural Resources, State Economic Action Council and Information.
2. Datuk Teng Chang Khim (DAP-Sungai Pinang) - Chairman of Investment, Industry (SME) & Commerce and Transportation.
3. Iskandar Samad (PAS-Cempaka) - Chairman of Housing, Development Management (Pengurusan Bangunan) and Urban Living.
4. Elizabeth Wong (PKR-Bukit Lanjan) - Chairman of Tourism, Environment, Green Technology and Consumerism.
5. Ean Yong Hian Wah (DAP-Seri Kembangan) - Local Government, New Village Development and Legalising of Factories.
6. Dr Ahmad Yunus Hairi (PAS-Sijangkang) - Chairman of Islamic Affairs, Malay Customs, Rural Development and Village Traditions.
7. Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad (PKR-Seri Setia) - Chairman of Education, Human Capital Development, Science, Technology and Innovation.
8. V. Ganabathirau (DAP-Kota Alam Shah) - Chairman of Poverty, Compassionate Government and Plantation Workers.
9. Dr Daroyah Alwi (PKR-Sementa) - Chairman of Health, Welfare, Women and Families Affairs.
10. Amirudin Shari (PKR-Batu Caves) - Chairman of Youth Generation Development, Sports, Cultural and Entrepreneurship development.11. Zaidy Abdul Talib (PAS-Taman Templer) - Chairman of Infrastructure, Public Amenities and Agro-Based industry.