HK star Charlene Choi addresses breakup rumours, less than a month after marriage


Charlene Choi announced her marriage to fitness instructor Elvis Lam on April 28, 2026. Photo: Charlene Choi/Instagram

Hong Kong singer Charlene Choi has broken her silence over rumours suggesting she has split from her husband, fitness coach Elvis Lam, less than a month after their marriage.

According to Hong Kong newspaper The Standard, unverified claims circulating on Weibo alleged that Choi, 43, had deleted her wedding announcement and moved out of the home she shared with Lam.

The Cantopop star also allegedly told the media: “We’ve been separated for a while now. Let’s part amicably.”

The breakup rumour quickly blew up on social media, though many netizens questioned its credibility.

Responding to the allegations through her manager, Choi clarified that she and her husband are still “very much in love” and are currently on their honeymoon.

As for separate rumours of a fallout with fellow Twins member Gillian Chung, after claims she had missed the wedding, Choi said: “It’s all fake. Gillian attended the wedding.”

Choi announced her marriage to Lam earlier on April 28.

The couple, who began dating last year, tied the knot in a private wedding ceremony in Thailand and are currently on their honeymoon in South Korea.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Others Also Read