BTS to celebrate New Year with first live show since Covid-19 shut-down


By AGENCY
BTS had to call off its tour of nearly 40 concerts in Asia, Europe and the United States, which had been due to begin in April, as the coronavirus spread around the world. Photo: Reuters

South Korean boyband sensation BTS will welcome in the New Year with its first live concert since it was forced to call off a world tour because of the novel coronavirus, Bit Hit Entertainment, said on Thursday (Nov 12).

The concert - 2021 New Year's Eve Live - will be on Dec 31 just outside the South Korean capital, Seoul, and will include other groups on the Big Hit label including NU'EST, GFriend and ENHYPEN.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Entertainment

HK actor Ha Yu, 83, opens up about feeling distant with his children
Legendary Indian actress Sowcar Janaki dies at 94 after brief hospitalisation in Chennai
Thai actor Ray MacDonald dies at 49
Julie Andrews, 90, will not reprise role in ‘Princess Diaries 3,’ says she’s retired
Philippine singer Vanessa Blanca dies at 30 after accidental fall in bathroom
Prince Harry and others ordered to pay millions over failed lawsuit
'Wednesday' actress Jenna Ortega would go all day without food or water on set as child star
Hayden Panettiere's mum blames ex Brian Hickerson as history of abuse faces closer scrutiny
Former HK actor Lo Hoi Pang, 84, thanks Chow Yun Fat for motivating him to stay active
Former Miss HK Shirley Yeung live streams up to 10 hours a day to support family

Others Also Read