PIE stake in Thai firm PIT reduced


PETALING JAYA: PIE Industrial Bhd 99.99% owned subsidiary Pan International Electronics (Thailand) Co Ltd (PIT) has entered into a subscription agreement with Pan International Industrial Corp (PIIC) for the issuance of 4.09 million new ordinary shares at 50 baht per share, raising a total of RM27.14mil.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, PIE said that following the share subscription, its ownership in PIT will be reduced to 55%, while PIIC, also the ultimate holding company of PIE, will hold the remaining 44.99%.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
   

Next In Business News

Japan's Nikkei hits record high as Nvidia lifts Asian tech
Trade, investment targets in 2024 achievable - Tengku Zafrul
Thai PM to keep pressing for rate cut, seeks c.bank chief meeting
CIMB Niaga reports record-high PBT of 8.4 trillion rupiah in FY23
E&O's net profit rises to RM34.44mil in 3Q
Sime Darby Plantation optimistic over satisfactory performance in FY24
Axiata records revenue growth from continuing ops in FY23
Maxis posts service revenue, Ebitda growth in FY23
FBM KLCI down amid gobal tech rally
Japan's Nikkei hits record high after Nvidia beat, rest of Asia muted

Others Also Read