Jade Marvel teams up with YHL Foods


It said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia that it will own 60% of the joint-venture company, YHL Jadem Frozen Sdn Bhd, while YHL Foods will own the remaining 40%.

KUALA LUMPUR: Jade Marvel Group Bhd has entered into a partnership with YHL Foods Sdn Bhd (YHLF) to provide services in the processing and sale of frozen seafood and cold storage facilities.

It said in a filing with Bursa Malaysia that it will own 60% of the joint-venture company, YHL Jadem Frozen Sdn Bhd, while YHL Foods will own the remaining 40%.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 46
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Business News

Nasdaq futures slump 2% as rising yields spark tech rout
UK employers add record number of jobs, unemployment falls
Starbucks ties up with Meituan to bolster presence in crucial China market
Australian shares slip as healthcare, banking stocks drag
China has plenty policy tools in reserve to cope with slowing economy - state planner
BOJ raises inflation forecasts, maintains ultra-easy policy
US yields up along the curve as traders brace for hawkish Fed
Oil rises to more than 7-year high on Mideast tensions
China Merchants Bank-backed SPAC files first application under new Hong Kong rules
Asia shares tick higher as spotlight stays on Fed

Others Also Read


Vouchers