Prosecutors reject police report against Siam Paragon shooting suspect


BANGKOK: Public prosecutors have rejected a police investigation report in the Siam Paragon mass shooting incident involving a 14-year-old boy, the Office of the Attorney-General (OAG) said on Thursday (Dec 28).

The office’s deputy spokesman, Naken Thongpraiwan, said the prosecutors discovered that the police had started interrogating the suspect and filed five charges against him before an expert psychiatric evaluation by the Galya Rajanagarindra Institute, where the boy had been sent for treatment.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Thailand , Siam Paragon , shooting , suspect , police , report

Next In Aseanplus News

Pakistan launches deadly strikes in Afghanistan
Number of doctors in Singapore grew about 50 per cent over 10 years, with 6 in 10 trained here
Five years on, surgical instrument removed from Kerala woman’s abdomen
Chinese New Year holiday visits to Hong Kong top 1.16 million
Business hotels expanding into regional areas in Japan, aiming to attract tourists; competition likely to intensify
South Korean dad says he took fall for his son's murder, but court finds him guilty of domestic abuse
Abandoned baby monkey finds comfort in stuffed orang utan
A nine-figure global fandom
US to ease advanced tech restrictions, says Hanoi
Beijing orders nationwide fireworks inspection

Others Also Read