Vietnam: Ministry asks social media platforms to pull videos of teenager death in Hanoi


The Van Phu Victoria condo in Hanoi where the suicide incident took place. - Vietnam News/ANN

HANOI, April 3 (Vietnam News/ANN): The Information and Communications Ministry said it requested social media platforms to scan for and remove all video clips and images related to the death of a student in Hanoi.

Local press previously has reported on the death of a 10th-grader from Hanoi-Amsterdam School for the Gifted, who fell from his apartment on the 28th floor of a condo in Ha Dong district on the wee hours of Friday morning.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Vietnam , Tragic Incident , Teen , Suicide , Vietnam

Next In Aseanplus News

Singapore to ease measures against Nipah virus outbreak as condition stabilise
Indonesia agrees to eliminate tariffs on over 99% of US goods, says US trade representative
Fashion star and ASOS co-founder Quentin Griffiths dies in Thailand after balcony fall
Ex-Philippine leader Duterte faces pre-trial ICC hearing
UN touts panel for 'human control' of AI at global summit
Two Cambodian journalists appeal treason convictions over a photo from Thai border clash
Spring Festival travel rush dates back to ancient China, but only for the rich and powerful
Makkah's grand mosque welcomes Muslims on the first Friday of Ramadan
Japan travel warning after Hongkonger beaten with beer bottle in Sapporo
Japan PM Takaichi warns of China 'coercion', vows security overhaul

Others Also Read