MRCB announces three major deals in one day


Project briefing: Salim pointing out highlights of the Cyberjaya City Centre project. With him are (from left) Treasury secretary-general Tan Sri Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah, Sime Darby Property Bhd senior vice-president Mohd Salem Kailany, Cyberview Sdn Bhd board member Datuk Alan T.T. Ong, Faris, Imran and Cyberview head of business development and planning Ahmad Faizul Ramli.

CYBERJAYA: Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB) has announced three major deals in one day, beginning with an RM1.63bil privatisation deal to refurbish and upgrade the Bukit Jalil National Sports Complex. This confirms a StarBiz report in July.

MRCB said that the deal will entail the transfer of three pieces of leasehold land totalling 92.5 acres in Bukit Jalil to Rukun Juang Sdn Bhd, an 85%-owned unit of MRCB. The remaining 15% is owned by Rasma Contractors.

Limited time offer:
Just RM5 per month.

Monthly Plan

RM13.90/month
RM5/month

Billed as RM5/month for the 1st 6 months then RM13.90 thereafters.

Annual Plan

RM12.33/month

Billed as RM148.00/year

1 month

Free Trial

For new subscribers only


Cancel anytime. No ads. Auto-renewal. Unlimited access to the web and app. Personalised features. Members rewards.
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Business , mrcb , cyberjaya , cyberview , tech , stocks , shares , klci , klse ,

   

Next In Business News

BNM provides regulatory flexibility for banks to issue ringgit-denominated sukuk
Bursa Malaysia reprimands, fines former executive director of Advance Information Marketing
Inta Bina gets RM199mil apartment job
NTTD Japan to acquire 58.73% stake in GHL Systems, extends RM1.08/share takeover offer
CCK enters into binding term sheet with Creador
Berjaya Mutual targets RM5bil AUM by 2026
Pesona Metro secures RM410.5mil M&E contract
Takaful Malaysia 1Q24 net profit rises to RM102.29mil
Ringgit rebounds to end firmer against US dollar
DC Healthcare optimistic about growth prospects

Others Also Read