Soccer-Juventus await decision on appeal against 15-point deduction


Soccer Football - Juventus appeal 15-point deduction at Italy's highest sports court - Rome, Italy - April 19, 2023 Juventus president Gianluca Ferrero arrives at the court before the hearing REUTERS/Guglielmo Mangiapane

ROME (Reuters) - Juventus are awaiting a ruling by Italy's top sports body over the club's appeal against a decision by soccer authorities to dock them 15 points in the current Serie A season, in a case centred on the club's transfer dealings.

Italy's Sports Guarantee Board held a hearing earlier on Wednesday and a decision was expected either later on Wednesday or on Thursday.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Football

Soccer-Neymar says he may retire by end of 2026
Kuching brace for intense battle with Selangor in race for second spot
Soccer-Crystal Palace fined over provocative fan banner
Soccer-New boss Tudor '100%' certain Tottenham will avoid relegation from Premier League
Soccer-Carrick sidesteps Ratcliffe immigration row, reinforces Man Utd's values
Soccer-City's Guardiola shrugs off tightening title race, saying 12 games is an eternity
Soccer-Bayern boss Kompany blasts Mourinho over Vinicius racism row response
Soccer-MLS in the spotlight in World Cup year as Messi's Miami begin title defence
Soccer-Turkey detains 32 suspects in widening betting probe, prosecutor's office says
Soccer-Perfect start for Pereira as Forest enjoy record win at Fenerbahce

Others Also Read