Process to return wrongly given money

  • Letters
  • Monday, 11 May 2020

WE refer to the comment “Returning money” (Text Us, The Star, May 4). The writer may follow the steps below to return the money wrongly paid to him:

> Write a letter stating the intention. Include your full name and MyKad number;

> Prepare bank draft/cheque under the name “Akauntan Negara Malaysia; and

> Send your letter and bank draft/cheque to Ministry of Finance, Pejabat Belanjawan Negara, Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia, Presint 2, 62592 Putrajaya.


Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia

Article type: free
User access status:

letters , return , money


Did you find this article insightful?


93% readers found this article insightful

Across the site