Yemen's Houthi group says will target UAE, Saudi vital military facilities


CAIRO (Reuters) - Yemen's Houthi group said targeting Saudi Aramco's installations last week was the beginning of military operations against 300 vital military targets, Houthi-controlled SABA news agency said on Sunday, citing a source in the movement's military.

Targets included vital military headquarters and facilities in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, as well as their bases in Yemen, SABA quoted the source as saying.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In World

California avalanche: All nine victim bodies recovered
Two KLM aircraft collide on the ground at Schiphol Airport
Trump says he is sending a hospital ship to Greenland
OIC condemns statements by US ambassador to Israel
Trump hikes US global tariff rate to 15%
Australia rejects report it is repatriating families of IS militants from Syrian camp
5 bodies of migrants washed ashore in east of Libya's capital Tripoli, police officer says
Islamic State claims two attacks on Syrian army, announces ‘new phase’ of operations
German duo Nolte/Levi defend Olympic title in 2-woman bobsled
Medal table at Milan-Cortina Winter Olympics on February 21

Others Also Read