Kulai-Sedenak highway widening works ongoing, says PLUS


Kulai: PLUS Malaysia Berhad (PLUS) is carrying out highway widening works along the Kulai-Sedenak route, expanding the road from two to three lanes.

PLUS said the 14.5km project aims to improve traffic flow and provide a more comfortable journey along the southern corridor of the North-South Expressway.

“Phase 1A of the project began in July last year and has now reached 41% completion.

"This initiative is part of the Senai Utara-Machap additional lane project, which covers a total distance of 52.4km and is being implemented in stages,” PLUS said in a Facebook post on Wednesday (Dec 10).

Plus added that the works will benefit both road users and the local community.

“This project supports the development of Sedenak, Kulai, Senai, Iskandar Malaysia and Pagoh, benefiting approximately 90,000 daily users.

"It will also help reduce congestion, especially during peak hours, while enhancing safety and the overall travel experience,” it said.

PLUS assured that updates on the project’s progress will be shared regularly through its official channels.

 

 

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Former investment bank CEO, two others expected to face charges under MACC Act
Police arrest man who doused woman with petrol, set her on fire
KPDN busts syndicate repackaging subsidised cooking oil as prayer oil
Two KPDN personnel injured during LPG enforcement operation
Cambodia and Malaysia reaffirm army-to-army cooperation
No DAP partnership in Melaka polls or I walk, warns Akmal Saleh
MetMalaysia warns of thunderstorms in seven states until 9pm (Aug 18)
Three foreigners nabbed for burglary
Two nabbed in Kulai for putting up Jalur Gemilang, Johor flag upside down
Former 1MDB CEO denies treating Jho Low ‘as prime minister’

Others Also Read