Cops urge those with info on missing UK national to come forward


PETALING JAYA: Police are urging those with information on missing United Kingdom national Jordan Michael John Johnson-Doyle to come forward to assist in finding him.

In a statement Tuesday (June 3), Brickfields OCPD Asst Comm Ku Mashariman Ku Mahmood said that the police had received a missing person report on the disappearance on Monday (June 2).

ALSO READ: British man missing in KL since last week 

The UK's Daily Mail reported that the 25-year-old software engineer was last seen in Healy Mac's Irish Bar in Bangsar at 8pm on May 27 when he sent his best friend Owen a photograph of the outlet's quiz night poster.

“Those with information are urged to contact their nearest police station or Pantai police station chief ASP Khairul Nizam Ramle at 014-700 0672,” he said, adding that he urged the public to not speculate on the matter as well.

When contacted ACP Ku Mashariman said that the missing person's father had made the report.

"Two people have also had their statements recorded, and the matter is being thoroughly investigated," he said.

 

 

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
 Missing , United Kingdom , Bangsar , Search , Police

Next In Nation

No guerrilla incursion into Kelantan following south Thai attacks, says GOF
Second boy found drowned, search operation in Keningau ends
Almost RM730mil spent on welfare aid for seniors, OKU, chronically ill this year
Sabah eyes promoting fishing as an international niche sports tourism product
Police issue 75 summonses, seize 31 bikes in anti-illegal racing ops on Second Link
Four nabbed, 3.4 tonnes of cooking oil seized in raid on smuggling ring in Terengganu
Pedestrian killed crossing SPRINT Highway near Damansara toll
Puteri Umno hopes to field candidates in Melaka polls
Suspect nabbed in PJ over allegedly seditious posts
Chukai's Teluk Kalong beach hit by coal pollution again

Others Also Read