No more court date for illegals


PUTRAJAYA: Undocumented foreigners will be sent back to their home countries without facing further prosecution under the Migration Repatriation programme that commences March 1, says Datuk Seri Saifuddin Nasution Ismail.

“The Recalibration Programme 2.0, which ended on Dec 31 last year, has helped in meeting the demand for foreign workers,” said the Home Minister.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Clown with a serious mission
Preserving Melanau heritage
1.3 million fish, prawns added to Penang rivers
A eucharistic life, a humble end
Planning ahead will save family the stress
Borneo cultures come alive
Never too late to write a will
From villages to the frontlines of elder care
Strong turnout at myStarJob Fair
Orang Asli’s betel chewing culture on the decline

Others Also Read