EMCO in Kg Orang Asli Satak, Raub from Nov 3


KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The enhanced movement control order will be enforced in Kampung Orang Asli Satak, Batu sub-district in Raub, Pahang starting Wednesday (Nov 3) till Nov 16.

National Security Council director-general Datuk Rodzi Md Saad said the decision was made after evaluating the Health Ministry’s risk assessment and the Covid-19 infection trend in the locality.

"The standard operating procedure (SOP) for all EMCOs are the same as previously announced,” he said in a Facebook post Tuesday (Nov 2).

Rodzi added that no areas under enhanced movement control order in the country were extended or ended today. – Bernama
Article type: free
User access status:
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights

NSC , Rodzi Md Saad , EMCO , Pahang , SOP , enhanced MCO

   

Next In Nation

Businessman goes free after High Court sets aside earlier verdict on 115 fraud charges
Police bust drug syndicate using courier service to bring in drugs from peninsula
Bukit Aman seize RM610mil in contraband items, over 7,000 detained in 2021
Covid-19 Watch: 5,522 new cases bring total to 2,855,930
Fire at Malaysian Embassy in Seoul, 20 people escape unhurt
1MDB: AG exceeded powers by appointing Sri Ram as DPP, claims Rosmah
PM visits Kuantan 188 Tower
Increased interest shows Sabah's rural tourism sector back on its feet
Jho Low files defence in 1MDB civil action, says he was never in a position of influence
LHDN urges court to set aside Shafee's stay of proceedings application in RM9.41mil tax suit

Others Also Read


Vouchers