Kemensah Heights landslide: Cops receive 26 reports related to safety, property damage


  • Nation
  • Monday, 20 Sep 2021

KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The police have so far received 26 reports related to safety and property damage from residents following the landslide incident at Jalan Kemensah Heights on Friday (Sept 17).

Ampang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Mohamad Farouk Eshak said they had identified 110 residents affected by the incident, with one currently placed at a temporary evacuation centre (PPS), while the rest were staying at homes of other family members for the time being.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

reported , safety , landslide , kemensah

   

Next In Nation

Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves

Others Also Read