PLUS: No more Touch ‘n Go reload facilities at all toll plazas from Nov 5


PETALING JAYA: PLUS Malaysia Berhad (PMB) will no longer provide Touch ‘n Go reload facilities at all toll plaza exit lanes beginning Nov 5.

According to PMB, the move is aimed at reducing congestion caused by reload activities at all toll plazas in the northern region (between Hutan Kampung and Ipoh Utara) and the southern region (between Seremban and Skudai).

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

ASP's death fall was an accident, says S'gor police chief
Senior Citizens Bill to be ready in six months, the elderly cannot afford the wait, says Nancy
Global crisis spurs efforts to reinforce country's economic structure, says Akmal Nasrullah
Goatcha: DVS stops illegal livestock transport
Caregivers not helpers but dignified professionals, says Nancy Shukri
FMM urges swift gazettement of Government Procurement Act 2025
59 reports lodged against Tony Pua so far, says Selangor police chief
Use AI to cut red tape, Nga tells local councils
Govt studying PAKW concept to assess aid eligibility beyond B40, M40, T20, says Akmal Nasrullah
Motorcyclist killed in collision with excavator

Others Also Read