1. For puffy eyes, avoid pearly or iridescent colours.
2. For dark circles under the eyes, avoid blue or purple colours.
3. “Flat eyes”, you can create a three-dimensional effect in the lid-crease with half of it, shaded darker than the other part with the eye-shadow colour used.
4. For perfectly groomed brows in an instant, try combing through them with a brush to flick away any powder or foundation. Comb the hairs upwards and outwards. This will also help to give you a wide-eyed look.
5. To apply eye-liner, look down into your mirror to prevent the liquid from smudging.
6. For perfect lashes, start applying mascara to your upper lashes first. Brush them downwards to start with, then brush your lashes upwards from underneath. Use a tiny zig-zag movement to prevent mascara from clogging your lashes.
Did you find this article insightful?