Sunview and Vision Ambassadors form JV for renewable energy development


KUALA LUMPUR: Sunview Group Bhd’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Fabulous Sunview Sdn Bhd has entered into a preliminary joint venture agreement with Vision Ambassadors Company for International Trade Consultancy, LLC.

Under the agreement, Fabulous Sunview and Vision Ambassadors will collaborate to establish Sunview (Middle East) LLC, a special purpose vehicle (SPV), focusing on exploring opportunities related to renewable energy (RE) in the territory of Middle East, Gulf Cooperation Council and Central Asia.

In a statement, Sunview said Fabulous Sunview will hold a 40% stake in the SPV, while Vision Ambassadors holds the remaining 60%.

The parties have agreed that the initial paid-up capital for the SPV will be Saudi Riyal (SAR) 100,000.00 equivalent to RM127,533.00 and each party will contribute to this capital based on their respective percentage stakes.

“This collaboration represents a significant step towards accelerating the adoption of RE across multiple regions. The joint venture holds immense potential to drive positive change, not just within the companies, but also in contributing to environmental and societal well-being,” executive director and chief executive officer HP Ong.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Sunview , Vision Ambassadors

   

Next In Business News

Keyfield set to ride on market upcycle
Kerjaya wins RM568mil Penang job
SC’s investED initiative lifts capital market industry
Kimlun bags RM143mil Johor project
UEM Sunrise proposes landmark development at the Oval Subiaco East in Perth
NTTD Japan to acquire 58.73% in GHL Systems
KIP-REIT plans largest asset acquisition at RM320mil
Strategic plan bolsters Pharmaniaga 1Q results
SDP, Logos SE achieve syariah fund’s RM1bil target at closing
Creador SPV buys 40% stake in CCK subsidiary

Others Also Read