Vivocom and MACfeam to tender for ECRL project


A visitor looks at the alignment chart for the ECRL.

PETALING JAYA: Construction firm Vivocom International Holdings Bhd has entered into a heads of agreement with oil and gas engineering services company MACfeam Sdn Bhd to form a consortium to tender for the East Coast Railway Line (ECRL) project.

MACfeam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pegasus Diversified Bhd and has been accredited by Petronas for major onshore fabrication and construction works.

According to a Bursa Malaysia filing yesterday, the consortium will be 60% owned by Vivocom’s subsidiary Vivocom Enterprise Sdn Bhd, while the remaining 40% stake will be held by MACfeam.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 18
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

   

Did you find this article insightful?

Yes
No

Next In Business News

US says Vietnam's currency actions 'unreasonable' but holds off on tariffs
Top Glove reports Covid-19 outbreak at four factories
AmBank provides 6-month moratorium for flood victims
Principal Asset launches Next-G connectivity fund
CPO futures to trend lower on profit taking next week
WhatsApp to delay launch of update business features
US National Rifle Association files for bankruptcy
Oil drops over 2% on China lockdowns, U.S. stimulus concerns
Dollar finishes week stronger as US data hurts risk appetite
GLOBAL MARKETS-Data, lockdowns weigh on stocks

Stories You'll Enjoy