HONG KONG (China Daily/ANN): At least seven people, including a 9-year-old boy, were killed in Hong Kong's deadliest fire in nearly a decade as flames leapt in a four-storey building in Jordan on Sunday evening (Nov 15).
Firefighters arrived at the scene, near the junction of Canton Road and Saigon Street in Jordan, at 8:42 pm, three minutes after they had received a call. The blaze was largely put out within eight minutes, Fire Services Department officers said. Police said 30 people had been evacuated from the building.
