Perak Man on public display


LENGGONG: The Perak Man will be open for public viewing at the Lenggong Archeological Gallery from Feb 15.

Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz said the 10,000-year-old skeletal remains were returned to the gallery in October last year, three years after they were first put on public display at the National Museum.

Limited time offer:
Just RM5 per month.

Monthly Plan

RM13.90/month
RM5/month

Billed as RM5/month for the 1st 6 months then RM13.90 thereafters.

Annual Plan

RM12.33/month

Billed as RM148.00/year

1 month

Free Trial

For new subscribers only


Cancel anytime. No ads. Auto-renewal. Unlimited access to the web and app. Personalised features. Members rewards.
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Government , Perak Man , Lenggong , Nazri Aziz

   

Next In Nation

Trader robbed of RM15,000 gold necklace by machete-wielding suspect in Buntong
Sungai Bakap assemblyman laid to rest
Notification of Sungai Bakap seat vacancy to be sent to EC on May 25, says Penang CM
Explain May 16 fiasco even after U-turn on 40% revenue rights review, ex-CM tells Sabah govt
Ebit Lew trial: Witness denies flirting, having relationship with preacher
Sabah's Tunku Abdul Rahman Park signs sister park agreement with a Korean national park
Taiwan aims for tourism boost through collaborative workshop
Anwar calls for more empathy, open dialogue between faiths
Dr Wee extends condolences to Nor Zamri’s family
Beware of scam using MIDF name and logo

Others Also Read