Huawei Cloud Meeting elevates your meeting experience with greater ease.
HUAWEI launched its Huawei Cloud Meeting in Singapore on Nov 2, which provides a full-scenario, secure and reliable global video conferencing solution that features crystal-clear audio and high-definition (HD) video.
Backed by Huawei’s 30 years of technology innovation, the solution leverages Huawei Cloud technologies with a tightly-integrated device-cloud synergy.
This enables effective internal and external meetings for up to 1,000 concurrent participants – anytime, anywhere, over the Internet, from any terminal or device.
Designed for efficient communication and intelligent collaboration, Huawei Cloud Meeting delivers ultra HD (UHD), stable and smooth meeting experiences that are secure and reliable.
Easy to manage with simplified intelligent controls, it offers fully open Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that integrate easily with third-party applications and web platforms – empowering one-click native cloud meetings for easy on-the-go collaboration.
Its revolutionary design has been recognised by the Red Dot 2020 award.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the need to stay connected with remote workers, customers and partners, secure video meeting platforms help ensure smooth-running operations and continued growth.
Huawei Cloud Meeting redefines this digital conferencing experience with all-scenario collaboration across myriad industry applications from digital finance, telemedicine, intelligent education to digital government and more.
Huawei APAC president for Cloud & AI, Daniel Zhou said, “By focusing on revolutionising meeting experiences, Huawei Cloud Meeting hopes to make remote communications as seamless as face-to-face communications.
“To this end, we will continue to invest in core audio and video capabilities to simplify collaboration, improve operational efficiencies and speed up decision-making.”
Redefining meeting experiences with revolutionary technology
Huawei Cloud Meeting delivers smooth and stable native cloud meetings for effective communication and collaboration.
Some of the technological highlights include:
- Before meetings: Easy meeting creation, notification and participation
- Smart, simple operations: Easily schedule meetings on the Huawei Cloud, meeting clients using a computer, laptop or mobile app at anytime, anywhere. Send meeting notifications automatically to participants with a meeting link, QR code or meeting ID for easy one-click joining. Centrally control meetings from a variety of terminals to add participants, conduct roll calls, broadcast messages, transfer hosts and more.
- During meetings: Seamless communication and collaboration
- Smooth and stable meeting experience: Leading video and audio quality via a native 1080p HD video mode and 4k UHD document sharing capabilities, backed by anti-jitter technology. An array of 12 microphones employs beamforming technology and full-band precise sound technology to pick-up human voices over an eight-metre radius. Backed by Opus audio code technology and super error concealment technology to deliver superb audio quality with 80% audio packet loss concealment (PLC) and 30% video PLC with ultra-low less than 200ms end-to-end latency to eliminate unclear video, frame freezing and audio feedback. This delivers crisper, clearer and smoother meeting experiences for up to 1,000 concurrent online participants.
- Effective control and collaboration with device-cloud synergy: Intuitive one-click data sharing and transfer among PCs, mobile phones, tablets, meeting room terminals and smart TVs. Supports ultra-fast wireless projection of documents, audio and video with best results. Enables collaborative annotation for more efficient meetings. Control meetings centrally to view participant access details, call participants, mute or remove participants. Enable voice activation to display speakers on large feeds.
- Secure access and transmission: Comprehensive protection for cloud and device access; data sharing and transmission backed by trustworthy processes from design, research and development process control to operations and management (O&M) data monitoring. Ensure data sovereignty with tenanted data isolation and AES265 encryption of contacts and meeting recording.
- Post meeting: Continue to inspire
- Efficient minutes storing: Makes full use of intelligent whiteboards by scanning QR code on Huawei CloudMeeting client to efficiently store meeting minutes and start executing on meeting to-dos – without taking photos of the screen or copying meeting notes.
Smarter collaboration with Huawei IdeaHub: Seamlessly integrated out-of-the-box with HUAWEI IdeaHub, the unique offering of award-winning Huawei IdeaHub and Huawei Cloud Meeting incorporates leading technologies – from effortless video-conferencing, crystal clear audio performances to AutoFrame – to deliver all-scenario, device-cloud synergy for smarter, more efficient communication and collaboration.
Reimagining collaboration. Redefining communication
In today’s fast-paced marketplace, traditional meetings are giving way to cloud-based meetings for on-the-go collaboration to discuss new ideas, make quick decisions and execute at top speed.
As businesses navigate the highly-disrupted marketplace, Huawei Cloud Meeting creates novel opportunities with future-proof technologies that drive new levels of communication and collaboration.
To try out Huawei Cloud Meeting, you can claim a free US$100 (RM406) coupon at https://rebrand.ly/hwCM1fb
Did you find this article insightful?
95% readers found this article insightful