MOSCOW, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed and 10 others injured in a Ukrainian drone strike in Russian-controlled Sevastopol, authorities said on Saturday.
According to local authorities, debris from a downed drone fell onto a passenger bus, setting the vehicle on fire.
Regional Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev said that two fatalities have been confirmed, a young man and a woman. "In total, 10 people have been injured so far, including one 16-year-old teenager. Doctors are providing them with all necessary emergency medical aid," he added.
At least three of the injured are in critical condition, he said, warning that the attack was still ongoing.
