Urgent: Venezuela quake death toll rises to 2,645


CARACAS, July 3 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from the twin earthquakes that struck Venezuela on June 24 has risen to 2,645, with 12,666 people injured, Venezuelan National Assembly President Jorge Rodriguez said on Friday.

Rodriguez, who also heads the command center for temporary camps, said in an update posted on Telegram that 6,462 people had been rescued and 86,117 families had received assistance.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Others Also Read