Chinese tourist arrivals to Cambodia's Angkor park up 38 pct in Q1


PHNOM PENH, April 18 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia recorded a continued increase in the number of Chinese tourists to its famed Angkor Archeological Park in the first quarter of 2025, said an official report on Friday.

A total of 30,509 Chinese tourists visited the Angkor during the January-March period this year, up 38 percent from 22,095 over the same period last year, said the state-owned Angkor Enterprise's report.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In World

Venezuela has received more than 1,550 requests under amnesty law
DHS agent killed US citizen in March 2025, records show
Salsa legend Willie Col�n dies at age 75, family says
French Alps 2030 organizers pledge high-quality Winter Games despite time, budget pressure
Feature: Sudanese refugees return from Uganda, weighing hope against uncertainty
Dutch speed skaters Bergsma, Groenewoud collect mass start golds at Milan-Cortina Games
Trump raises new global tariff from 10 pct to 15 pct
Olympic women's freeski halfpipe final rescheduled amid adverse weather (updated)
5 die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Russia's Vologda Region
Iranian students begin new university term with protests

Others Also Read