Ghanaian capital cholera outbreak kills 2


By Francis

ACCRA, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Two people have died of cholera in the eastern part of Ghana's capital of Accra, authorities said Friday.

The Ghana Health Service (GHS), a public service body, confirmed the outbreak of this acute diarrhoeal disease in the Ada East and West districts within the Greater Accra Region, with a total of 43 cases having been reported so far.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In World

California avalanche: All nine victim bodies recovered
Two KLM aircraft collide on the ground at Schiphol Airport
Trump says he is sending a hospital ship to Greenland
OIC condemns statements by US ambassador to Israel
Trump hikes US global tariff rate to 15%
Australia rejects report it is repatriating families of IS militants from Syrian camp
5 bodies of migrants washed ashore in east of Libya's capital Tripoli, police officer says
Islamic State claims two attacks on Syrian army, announces ‘new phase’ of operations
German duo Nolte/Levi defend Olympic title in 2-woman bobsled
Medal table at Milan-Cortina Winter Olympics on February 21

Others Also Read