China-donated professional training center inaugurated in Angola


LUANDA, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The President of Angola Joao Lourenco Friday performed the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the inauguration of a professional training center donated by the Chinese government in the city of Huambo in Huambo Province, which is located in the center of the country.

At the ceremony, Teresa Dias, the Minister of Public Administration, Labor and Social Security, thanked the Chinese government for its support in the creation of talent in the country, and said that the inauguration of the Integrated Center for Technological Training (CINFOTEC) Huambo will contribute to the improvement of training quality and help bridge the large gap in the specialization of cutting-edge technology in Angola.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In World

Pezeshkian says Iran will not bow to pressure amid US nuclear talks
Ukraine hits Russian ballistic missiles producer in Udmurtia, Kyiv says
India, Brazil sign mining pact as Modi targets $20 billion trade in five years
With tariffs ruling, Supreme Court reasserts its power to check Trump
Exclusive-Cuban security forces exit Venezuela as US pressure mounts
France's Macron calls for calm ahead of march for far-right activist killed last week
Two soldiers, five militants killed in Bannu, Pakistan army says
Ukrainians, scattered across Europe, trapped in limbo by war
Macron says US Supreme Court tariff ruling shows it is good to have counterweights to power in democracies
Analysis-Trump pushes US toward war with Iran as advisers urge focus on economy

Others Also Read