FashionValet founders leave MACC HQ after five hours of questioning


PUTRAJAYA: FashionValet founders Datin Vivy Yusof and Datuk Fadzaruddin Shah Anuar have left the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) headquarters after five hours of questioning.

The couple was seen leaving the MACC office at 1.58pm on Friday (Nov 8).

Today is the fourth day of taking statements from the couple after MACC detected a number of suspicious account transactions in the investigation into investment losses amounting to RM43.9mil suffered by Khazanah and PNB in FashionValet, reported Astro Awani.

ALSO READ: FashionValet founders arrive at MACC HQ for fourth day of questioning

Earlier, MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Mohd Azam Baki said that the Forensic Accounting Division is currently examining about 50 to 60 boxes of documents from the company, with a report to be submitted to the Investigation Division.

The Finance Ministry previously said Khazanah and PNB sold their stakes in Malaysia’s first fashion e-commerce platform, Fashion Valet Sdn Bhd, for RM3.1mil – at a loss of almost RM44mil.

Khazanah and PNB had in 2018 paid RM47mil – RM27mil and RM20mil respectively – for minority stakes in the e-commerce platform.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Anwar takes over Pandan as adopted constituency
Supporters gather in KLIA to welcome Global Sumud Flotilla activists’ return
Shots fired at suspects attempting to ram policemen
Traffic builds up on major highways as holiday travellers return
Malaysian citizen confirmed dead in Philippine building collapse
Bersatu claims PAS failed to work together to resolve Perlis, NS crises
Two killed in road collision near Bagan Serai
We are the moderate brand that gave you votes, Bersatu tells PAS off
Don’t poke into our internal affairs, Bersatu tells PAS
Defence Ministry mulling offers to replace cancelled Norwegian missile deal

Others Also Read