MUAR: Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has denied that a circular has been issued to bar Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor from attending Federal Government events.
"I have not heard of any written order to prevent him from attending official events organised by the Federal Government, but I would not know if he was personally told that he could not attend.
"Maybe the Kedah Mentri Besar can show a written order to prove his claim of being barred from attending such events," the Deputy Prime Minister told reporters after the Santunan Kasih Ramadan event at Masjid Jamek Kampung Sungai Gersik here on Thursday (March 30).
In a Facebook post, Muhammad Sanusi alleged that he had been barred from attending official Federal Government events, including the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition 2023 scheduled to be held from May 23 to 27. – Bernama