MALAYSIA has no plans to sign the Nasa-led Artemis Accords, which is an international agreement that establishes how countries can cooperate in moon explorations, says Science, Technology and Innovation Minister Chang Lih Kang.
He said the US-based Nasa (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), through the Asean secretariat, held a webinar regarding the Artemis Accords on July 26 last year, which was attended by Malaysia and members of the Asean-US consultation on Science and Technology.
Already a subscriber? Log in
Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access
Cancel anytime. Ad-free. Unlimited access with perks.
