Covid-19: Don't wait, take the booster shot, says Khairy


  • Nation
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2021

KUALA LUMPUR: The government will decide whether to allow walk-ins for Covid-19 booster shots in a meeting on Tuesday (Nov 16), said Khairy Jamaluddin, and that the booster shots were "safe and effective".

The Health Minister said this came after 40% of people who had been given appointments for the booster dose did not show up for the jab.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!
   

Next In Nation

Azmin has a tendency to ‘micromanage’, says Amirudin
Muhyiddin should assist MACC to locate son-in-law, says Fahmi
Explain why Kelantan can’t resolve water woes, Anwar asks PAS, Perikatan
Company owners to be charged with fraud in Tawau
Vincent Tan, Berjaya Land file RM200mil suit against Sanusi
Kudat MMEA detains two Filipinos for ferrying controlled items without permit
State polls: Talk about bringing down Federal Govt will not aid economic recovery, says Nik Nazmi
State polls: Don't miss out opportunities for a better life, Zahid tells Kelantan folk
Sanusi sues Saifuddin over REE theft allegations
Ipoh cops on the hunt for car thieves

Others Also Read