PUTRAJAYA: The list of vaccination centres (PPVs) in the Klang Valley allowing walk-ins for those who have yet to receive their appointments will be made known soon, says Khairy Jamaluddin.
The National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister said this would be after the Operation Surge Capacity - that targets for all adults in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya to be vaccinated with at least one dose - is completed by Aug 1.
The operation started on July 21.
He said that on July 21 and 22, more than 432,000 doses were administered, of which 264,100 were first doses.
“As of Thursday, 71.9% of the adult population in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya had been vaccinated with at least one dose,” he said on Friday (July 23).
After Aug 1, those in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya who are 18 years and above who have yet to receive their appointment can walk in for their vaccination.