PETALING JAYA: Fabulous prizes are up for grabs daily in the 50 days leading up to Star Media Group's (SMG) 50th anniversary on Sept 9.
In addition to this sweet deal, the grand prize awaiting the winner at the end of the 50 days is a brand new Mazda2 hatchback.
Every day starting today, fantastic prizes such as TVs, laptops, cameras, watches, home and kitchen appliances will be given out under the 50 Days of Giveaways Contest.
You stand a chance to win the daily prizes just by answering a few simple questions on the contest's microsite bit.ly/star50days.
The more days you join, the higher your chance to drive home the Mazda2 hatchback.
Participation is free for all readers aged 18 and above in Malaysia. You can enter once a day for a chance to win the daily prize, but Gold StarTreats members get 10x the entries per daily submission.
You can enjoy the perks of being a Gold StarTreats member by subscribing to The Star Digital Access one-year plan or any SMG subscription worth RM90.
For a chance to join the 50 Days of Giveaways Contest, go to the microsite bit.ly/star50days and click "Join Now".
Answer the questions and submit them by logging in or signing up for a free account.
To win the grand prize, participants have to do the same steps as before but on Sept 9, the final day of the contest.
Every entry the participants have made over the 50 days prior to the anniversary boosts their chances of winning the Mazda2 hatchback.
Mazda head of marketing & CRM Lee Ai Hoon said that Bermaz Motor Trading Sdn Bhd is honoured to be a part of SMG's 50th anniversary extravaganza.
“Being a main sponsor for The Star’s golden jubilee reflects our partnership through the years, and we look forward to further collaboration in the future," said Lee.
"The Mazda2 has many unique features, besides being a joy to ride.
"The Soul Red Crystal is the premium colour for Mazda cars, similar to The Star’s red logo.
“Red is a symbol of prosperity, so together The Star’s red and Mazda’s red signify double prosperity for this 50-year milestone and beyond,” she said.
Panasonic Malaysia managing director Cheng Chee Chung said it made sense for the company to support SMG which publishes “the people’s paper”.
"In line with our corporate belief, The Star champions 'credibility, reliability and innovation'. We have always admired The Star for the values it has upheld for the past five decades – keeping to the highest standards of editorial integrity and staying accountable for its content.
"That’s why The Star is our media of choice when it comes to introducing our latest technologies and our range of innovative household appliances to enrich the lives of Malaysian families," he said.
Other sponsors include Honor, Sunway Hotels & Resorts, Canon, BOH, Wellous, SASA, Habib, Citizen, and Bank Rakyat.
For more information on the contest and the tantalising prizes, visit bit.ly/star50days.
Check out these handy hints that will help you win our giveaway goodies!
- Panasonic Malaysia offers a diverse range of products, from home entertainment, home appliances, kitchen appliances and more.
- Honor Malaysia produces a range of smartphones, laptops and wireless accessories.
- Sunway Hotels & Resorts have hotels in Georgetown, Petaling Jaya, Seberang Jaya, Johor and more in Malaysia and around Southeast Asia.
- Canon Malaysia is widely known for its range of cameras and printers.
- The first BOH tea plantation got its start in the breezy, scenic Cameron Highlands.
- Tigrox’s Tiger Milk King supplements from Wellous use a refreshing combo of mango and calamansi!
- SASA Malaysia is a well-known retailer of beauty products that include cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and more.
- Habib Jewels was founded over 60 years ago in 1958 by Habib Mohamed.
- Citizen Watch Co., Ltd is part of a Japanese corporate group in Nishitōkyō, Japan.
- Bank Rakyat’s headquarters is in Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat, Jalan Rakyat, KL.