PETALING JAYA: The last severely injured victim of the LRT train mishap last month has now been discharged from hospital, says Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong.
The Transport Minister said the 31-year-old woman was allowed to return home from Hospital Kuala Lumpur on Monday (June 21) night.
Already a subscriber? Log in
The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access
Cancel anytime. Ad-free. Unlimited access with perks.
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Thank you for your report!
