Sean 'Diddy' Combs sued for sex trafficking, sex assault by ex-porn star


By AGENCY
The hip-hop artiste, known as both Puff Daddy or Diddy, used actress Adria English as a 'sexual pawn for the pleasure and financial benefit of others' during his lavish 'White Parties'. Photo: AP

Superstar rapper and music industry mogul Sean Combs has been sued by a former adult film star for sexual assault and sex trafficking, court filings showed.

Combs is the target of several civil lawsuits that characterise him as a violent sexual predator who used alcohol and drugs to subdue his victims, and his homes were raided this year by federal agents.

The hip-hop artiste, known as both Puff Daddy or Diddy, used actress Adria English as a "sexual pawn for the pleasure and financial benefit of others" during his lavish "White Parties" in the Hamptons and Florida between 2004 and 2009, the complaint alleges.

The latest lawsuit, filed in Manhattan on Wednesday, brings to nine the number of claims against Combs since November 2023.

"Given all the brave individuals who have come forward against Defendant Combs, (English) is doing the same," the complaint said.

English is seeking a jury trial and undisclosed damages, according to her complaint.

"Due to these numerous lawsuits filed against Defendant Combs alleging the same or similar acts, there is now a growing awareness that Defendant Combs was engaging in far more sinister acts than previously known including physical abuse and sex trafficking," the complaint says.

In March armed agents entered Combs' sprawling luxury properties in Miami and Los Angeles, a heavily publicized bicoastal operation that suggested an investigation into the rapper is underway.

Disturbing surveillance video emerged in May showing Combs physically assaulting his then-girlfriend Casandra Ventura, corroborating allegations she made in a now-settled lawsuit late last year.

Ventura sued Combs in federal court last fall, a bombshell suit that was settled out of court but succeeded by a string of similarly lurid sexual assault claims against the hip-hop star.

Combs has vehemently denied all accusations against him. His lawyer did not immediately respond to an AFP request for comment on the latest lawsuit. – AFP

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Entertainment

Malaysian comedian Nigel Ng, aka Uncle Roger, set to become a father
Anderson Cooper to exit CBS’s ’60 Minutes’ after nearly 20 years
‘Pulp Fiction’ actor Peter Greene died of accidental gunshot wound to his armpit
Eric Dane, Dr. McSteamy of 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Euphoria' star, dies of ALS at 53
Sarah Ferguson’s whereabouts unknown following former Prince Andrew’s arrest
Actress Sophia Albarakbah to sell fresh pandan coconut water at Ramadan bazaar
Singaporean host-actor Ben Yeo is a workhorse who wants to find success in live-selling
HK actress Jessica Hsuan takes her 102-year-old former helper out on CNY Eve
'Down Cemetery Road' review: Shots in the dark
James Van Der Beek’s financial woes started with ‘Dawson’s Creek’ contract

Others Also Read