NetX, Saudee unit to launch fast-food chain

KUALA LUMPUR Netx Holdings Bhd has entered into a partnership with Saudi Cold Storage Sdn Bhd, a unit of Saudee Group Bhd, in a venture into the fast-food consumer market in Malaysia.

In a statement, NetX said the business will be carried out by a joint venture company, in which it will own a 51% equity stake while the remaining 49% will be held by Saudi Cold Storage.

It said the flaship outlet of the new fast-food chain with the brand name Saudi Burger is scheduled to open in December 2023 at Sungei Wang Plaza in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.

"We aim to not only tantalise taste buds but als controbute to the ever-evolving food culture of this bustling district.

"We expect to franchise out 20 outlets in Malaysia over the next three years, and presently working with our partners for this exciting rollout plan," said NetX executive director Steven Tan.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

NetX , Saudee , Saudi Burger , consumer , F&B , franchise


Next In Business News

IPI rebounds 2.7% in October 2023 on robust performance in mining sector
MARC Ratings affirms Malaysia's sovereign rating at AAA
Market to continue range-bound trading
TikTok to buy GoTo's Indonesia e-commerce business in US$1.5bil deal
Bursa Malaysia Derivatives launches first currency futures contract
UOB Malaysia leads EXSIM's RM365mil green sukuk placement
FACB Industries' executive president Chen Lip Keong, 7th Richest Man in Malaysia, passes away
Foreign investors snap 5-week buying streak on Bursa Malaysia
Ringgit opens on softer note against US dollar
FBM KLCI starts in volatile pattern

Others Also Read