MRT receives over 40 submissions under RFI for MRT 3 Circle Line


MRT Corp chief executive officer Datuk Mohd Zarif Hashim said on Thursday MRT Corp had also received several private funding initiative (PFI) proposals for the project after the briefing in April.

KUALA LUMPUR: The Mass Rapid Transit 3 Circle Line project received over 40 submissions from major construction players in the country under the request for information (RFI) exercise.

MRT Corp chief executive officer Datuk Mohd Zarif Hashim said on Thursday the exercise which began on April 9 had been completed and there were over 40 submissions when the deadline ended on May 25.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
MRT 3 Circle Line , PFI , Mohd Zarif Hashim , RFI

Next In Business News

China to crack down on 'illegal' cross-border securities
Traders turn to exotic hedges
MFM: Balancing growth and returns
BANK’S PICKLEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP PROMISES WHOLESOME EXPERIENCE
More pain ahead for public BDCs
Naturally made for families
AI or bust
Nuevo Leon taps ‘Pes-korea’ buzz
Yield spike puts US stocks at risk
Europe stocks lose sparkle

Others Also Read