KUALA LUMPUR: AXA Affin Life Insurance Bhd is offering an extended Covid-19 complimentary support fund to continue reaching out to meet the immediate needs of its customers.
Initially introduced in February 2021, the fund has now doubled up its total fund amounting to RM200, 000 exclusively for its customers with an AXA Affin medical policy.
“The funds will be dispersed at no additional cost to customers affected by Covid-19 or those who have complications or side effects arising after their Covid-19 vaccination, ” it said.
The fund is available from now until Aug 31, 2021 or when the fund is fully exhausted, whichever comes first.
The key aim is to support the health and well-being of AXA Affin life insurance customers by providing immediate relief in the form of cash assistance.
The complimentary support offers cash assistance including:
* RM1, 000 cash if quarantine in a government designated quarantine centre due to Covid-19;
* RM2, 000 cash if quarantined in a government or private hospital due to Covid-19;
* RM10, 000 cash for our customers' immediate family if death due to Covid-19;
* Up to RM10, 000 for ICU hospitalisation due to Covid-19;
* RM2, 000 cash for stroke due to Covid-19 vaccination side effects;
* Free Covid-19 PCR test worth RM190.
Kelvin Wong, officer-in-charge, AXA Affin Life Insurance: "We are pledging this fund as we know it will make a difference to our customers.
“It is crucial to get these vital funds quickly into their hands to help ease some of the burden and anxiety should their health be affected by the Covid-19 infection or the vaccination.”